TERMS OF SALE
- The Wholesale Prices expressed in the Price List of EF RETAIL CONCEPT, S.L., hereinafter EUROFLOR, are net and do not include VAT.
- EUROFLOR reserves the right to modify the presentation, size, shape, conception, materials and prices of any item included in its catalogs and other advertising documentation without prior notice.
- EUROFLOR reserves the right to assign commercial risk to its customers using any means of information available.
- Customers who have not placed an order with EUROFLOR during the last year are assimilated to new customers.
- Orders can be placed through our online store on this website, or through our Sales Teams, or directly to our Customer Service by mail, e-mail or instant messaging.
- If the order is made directly, it must be stated: Commercial Name, Fiscal Name, Client Code, Address, Fiscal Number, Telephone, e-mail and contact person. Each of the references must be indicated by article/color and the minimums marked in the Price List in force at all times will be respected.
- All orders received are subject to the supervision and approval of our Commercial Department.
- Orders will be served due to the availability of items in stock. EUROFLOR reserves the right to make partial shipments, when external circumstances beyond our control concur that demands it.
- Minimum order: € 100.00. Lower orders will be increased with a management fee of € 25.00.
- The order will be ready within 8-10 business days from receipt of the payment.
- The goods will be delivered within 10 days of receiving the order and payment for the items available in stock. The delays cannot in any case give rise to claims for damages.
- EUROFLOR is responsible for the cost of freight charges according to the destination and the amount of the order:
- Peninsular Spain and the Balearic Islands for orders equal to or greater than € 500.00.
- Canary Islands for orders equal to or greater than € 1,500.00.
- Shipments of orders of amounts less than those referred, and to Ceuta and Melilla, are always due.
- In the event that the freight is not made by the carrier expressly designated by the customer, the amount thereof will be charged in invoice.
- Shipping to Europe and the rest of the world, depends on the amount and size of the order.
- In advance, by pro forma invoice and bank transfer or credit card or paypal.
- We reserve the right not to process customer orders with outstanding payment amounts.
- Claims are channeled through Customer Service.
- In deliveries paid, the customer must check and confirm the number of packages and their status before proceeding to sign the delivery note of the carrier, stating in said delivery note all possible incidents that could entitle claims. After 48 hours, from receipt of the order, claims for breakages or defects attributable to transport will not be accepted.
- Claims must be communicated within a maximum period of 5 business days from the date of receipt of our shipment and always in writing.
- Gender returns are not allowed without the prior written authorization of EUROFLOR. The goods must be returned to our warehouses in their original and properly protected packaging, accepting only completely new material and in perfect condition. Otherwise, EUROFLOR reserves the right not to accept the return.
- In application of the current Commercial Code, EUROFLOR reserves the right to own the goods sent until its price has been paid in full by the customer, meaning payment is the effective payment of the price by EUROFLOR. Any responsibility derived from the misuse, manipulation, and / or loss of the merchandise after its reception, is borne by the client during the property reservation.
- The use of any nature of trademarks, badges, denominations or trade names owned by EUROFLOR is strictly prohibited without your express written authorization.
- Acceptance of the offer/order authorizes EUROFLOR to process personal and/or professional data in it, for the management and fulfillment of all obligations established therein, as well as for the promotion by EUROFLOR of the items and services that at any time make available to the market.
- The legal rights of access, rectification and cancellation can be exercised through written request to EUROFLOR.
- Any order placed on EUROFLOR necessarily implies unreserved acceptance by the customer of the provisions of these Terms of Sale. Any controversy or litigation related to the orders or the Terms of Sale will be resolved by the Courts of Granollers (Barcelona), expressly waiving the client to be resolved in those of his Jurisdiction.
EF Retail Concept, S.L.
Adress: Carrer la Tecnologia, 146-148; Polígono Mogent, Ap7 Llinars Park
C.P: 08450. Llinars del Valles (Barcelona-SPAIN)
Phone: +34 93 870 49 65